What Are Dental Implants?
Simply put, they are replacement teeth. Using a metal post or frame that is surgically placed in the bone beneath gums, a replacement tooth is then securely mounted.
How do Dental Implants Work?
With an implant there is no shifting or movement of the tooth. It is a very secure and strong implant that will fuse with the jawbone and will hold the crown in place. Implants are also used for dentures and bridges. These appliances will feel more natural and be sturdier over time. They will allow the person to eat and speak naturally with little problems.
Benefits of Dental Implants:
- Renewed ability to chew and speak properly
- Restoration of facial aesthetics
- Preservation of remaining jaw bone structure
- Recovery of the natural appearance and function of teeth
- Increased confidence
- In most cases you do not need to remove and clean an appliance
Why Choose Manotick Main Dental for Your Dental Implants?
- Faster treatment and healing time
- Reduced need for bone grafting
- FREE in-office consultation
- Full 5 Year Guarantee
- Flexible payment options and plans
- Natural looking results
Dental implants have become viable options for people who have lost teeth, especially through an accident, injury or gum disease. Your Manotick dentist will need to consider any additional conditions like chronic diseases, smoking, or alcohol abuse when assessing your overall health and candidacy for an implant.
Cost of Dental Implants
The fees at Manotick Main Dental are based on the Ontario Dental Association Fee guide. This is a province-wide publication that offers a manual of charges for common procedures.